Header Ads

Best Happy Mother Day Quotes in Hindi, Spanish English

Wish you all very happy mother day. so have bring very beautiful mother day quotes 2017 for mother and for mother in law. You will get inspiring mother day quotes for wish to your mother. We have Quotes, cards, images of mother day 2017. Best mothers day happy quotes from daughter in hindi and mother day gift ideas, in urdu, hindi, urdu, spanish. english.

Best Happy Mother Day Quote images

Best Mother day Quotes in Hindi for Whatsapp Facebook 

सीधा साधा भोला भाला मै ही सबसे अच्छा हूँ कितना भी हो जाऊ बड़ा माँ मै आज भी तेरा बच्चा हूँ ____________________________________________ तूने जब धरती पे साँस ली तब तेरे माता पिता साथ थे माता पिता जबतक इस दुनिया में रहे तबतक उनका साथ देना ____________________________________________ किसी ने ख अच्छे कर्म करो तो स्वर्ग मिलेगा मै कहता हूँ माँ बाप की सेवा करो जमी पे ही स्वर्ग मिलेगा ____________________________________________ कौन सी है वो चीज़ जो यहाँ नहीं मिलती, सब कुछ मिल जाता है लेकिन “माँ” नहीं मिलती… माँ-बाप ऐसे होते हैं दोस्तों जो ज़िन्दगी में फिर नहीं मिलते, खुश रखा करो उनको फिर देखो जन्नत कहाँ नहीं मिलती ____________________________________________ माँ से रिश्ता कुछ ऐसा बनाया जिसको निगाहों में बिठाया जाए रहे उसका मेरा रिश्ता कुछ ऐसा की वो अगर उदास हो तो हमसे भी मुस्कुराया न जाये ____________________________________________ ज़िन्दगी में ऊपर वाले से इतना जरूर मांग लेना माँ के बिना कोई घर ना हो और कोई माँ बे घर ना हो ____________________________________________ आप को पता है प्रेम अँधा क्यों होता है क्यकी आप के माता पिता आपका चेहरा देखे बिना आपसे प्रेम करना सुरु कर दिए थे ____________________________________________ जब जब मैंने लिखा कागज पे माँ पापा का नाम कलम अदब से कह उठी हो गया चारो धाम ____________________________________________ ये जो सख्त रस्तो पे भी आसान सफ़र लगता हे ये मुझ को माँ की दुआओ का असर लगता हे एक मुद्दत हुई मेरी मां नही सोई तबिश … मेने एक बार कहा था के मुझे डर लगता हे ____________________________________________




बच्चों को खिलाकर जब सुलादेती है माँ,
तब जाकर थोडा सा सुकोन पाती है माँ,
प्यार कहते हैं किसे ? और ममता क्या चीज़ है ?,
कोई उन बच्चों से पूछे जिनकी गुज़र जाती है माँ,
चाहे हम खुशियों में माँ को भूल जाएँ ,
जब मुसीबत सर पर आती है तो याद आती है माँ.
____________________________________________

हमारे कुछ गुनाहों की सज़ा भी साथ चलती है
हम अब तन्हा नहीं चलते दवा भी साथ चलती है
अभी ज़िन्दा है माँ मेरी मुझे कुछ भी नहीं होगा
मैं जब घर से निकलता हूँ दुआ भी साथ चलती है
____________________________________________

जिँदगी‬ की पहली ‪Teacher‬ ‎माँ‬,
जिँदगी की पहली ‪Friend‬ माँ,
‪Jindagi‬ भी माँ ‎क्योँकि‬,
‎Zindagi‬ देने वाली भी माँ.
____________________________________________




mother day quotes from daughter in law in English

Best Quotes for mother from daughter in law. share on whatsapp facebook instragram these mother day quotes from daughter .best mothers day quotes from daughter



You are such an important part of our family and each day I am reminded of how special you are to me, my son, and my grandchildren. Happy Mother’s Day To A Fabulous "Daughter"!
✿ ✿ 

I’m dropping the "in-Law" from who you are because you are more than that to me You are a wonderful daughter that I’m so grateful to have in my life. Happy Mother’s Day!
✿ ✿ 

I hope that your day is exactly the way that you want it to be. I’m wishing you a Mother’s Day that’s especially for you one in which you are will be super happy! Happy Mother’s Day To My Daughter-in-Law!
✿ ✿ 

You will have an awesome Mother’s Day because you are an awesome mother and daughter-in-law in every possible way! Happy Mother’s Day!
✿ ✿ 

May your Mother’s Day be absolutely marvelous! Happy Mother’s Day, Daughter-in-Law
✿ ✿ 

It’s safe to say that I have really gotten a great gift in having a daughter-in-law like you! Happy Mother’s Day!
✿ ✿ 

mothers day quotes from son and Daughter - Proud Quotes 




Men are what their mothers made them. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in. -Lauryn Hill 

Home is where your mom is ✿ 

No matter your age, you always need your mom.
I do what I want, when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.✿✿

I believe in love at first sight because I loved my mom since I opened my eyes.
The worst sight in the world is seeing your mom cry. ✿✿

Happiness is seeing your mother smile.✿✿

I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.

Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place -Tupac✿

First my mother, forever my friend✿

There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed. But in the eyes, heart, and mind of your child, you are super mom.✿

My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.✿

If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend ✿.

No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.✿

I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Even in your flaws, I saw perfection.
“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ―Washington Irving ✿

Mom, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done me. You were always there when I needed you the most.✿

A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. -Princess Diana ✿

A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” -Irish Proverb ✿

Who ran to help me when I fell and would some pretty story tell and kiss the place to make it well? My 
Mother. -Ann Taylor ✿

To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world. ✿

Mom, because of you, I am what I am today. Thank you. ✿

Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most. ✿

There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother. ✿

No gift will ever equal the gift that you given me.✿

A mom is a son’s first love.✿

I look to my mom for advice, inspiration, and love. That’s the way it should be.✿

Never underestimate the power of a protective mama bear. I should know, I’m her cub.✿

mothers day quotes for your sister - Best Massages 2017

Woman Play so many roles in their life as wife , as sister, as mother too. But a Sister can also be mother. get most amazing quotes about mother  for your sister and best mother day massages for your loving sister. Share on facebook whatsapp :) 

______________________________________________

You deserve all of the honor and praise for all that you do. You are an excellent mother and sister. You are loved more than you may ever know! Happy Mother’s Day!
______________________________________________
You have been a great blessing in my life and in the lives of your own family. I’m so proud to call you my sister! Happy Mother’s Day!
______________________________________________
Our friendship is so much deeper than people can understand. It started with a true sisterly love and has evolved into a love and respect for each other that’s parallel to none! Thank you for being who you in my life! Happy Mother’s Day!
______________________________________________
You are the best sister because you are also one of the best friends that I’ve ever had. I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
______________________________________________
May your Mother’s Day be a day filled with fabulous things and tons of love! Happy Mother’s Day To My Wonderful Sister!
______________________________________________
Who would I be if not for having such an awesome sister like you? I don’t even want to know! You’re fantastic and I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
______________________________________________
The very things that have helped you to turn into an awesome mom are the exact same things that have made you the best sister ever! Happy Mother’s Day!
______________________________________________
Wishing you all things wonderful today and forever! Happy Mother’s Day, Sis!
______________________________________________

Most things in life are NOT perfect but I am so grateful that I have found perfection in your love and friendship, Sister! Happy Mother’s Day To You!
______________________________________________
Happy Mother’s Day, Sis! Friendship, love, and everything special is what I wish for you on this day and always!
______________________________________________
Sisters are special and you are definitely the cream of the crop! I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
______________________________________________
Do I have to tell you how awesome you are wait I just did! Happy Mother’s Day To My Fabulous Sister!
______________________________________________
It’s just the reality of it all Aunts are the amazingly cool people that your kids will always try to copy. Enjoy your little carbon copies of me!! Happy Mother’s Day To My Sisters!
______________________________________________
I’m so much like you that it’s no wonder we totally love each other to pieces. The qualities that have defined you up to this point are so admirable and I’m so grateful that I’m able to see and appreciate them. Happy Mother’s Day!
____________
__________________________________
May your Mother’s Day be phenomenal in every way! Happy Mother’s Day, Sis!
______________________________________________
Wishing you the best Mother’s Day you’ve ever had! You deserve it!!
______________________________________________
Love you much, Sis! Hope you have the happiest Mother’s Day ever!
______________________________________________
Happy Mother’s Day, Sister-in-Law! I hope that your day is restful, peaceful, and everything that you want it to be!
______________________________________________
I’m so glad that you are getting the "mom" experience and that you will get gray hairs like mom first!! Happy Mother’s Day, Sis!
______________________________________________
If it wasn’t for me you may not be the fabulous mom that you are Everybody needs someone to practice on!! Happy Mother’s Day!
______________________________________________
I can’t do anything without you totally trying to copy me. But, being the world’s best mom where will you stop!?!? Happy Mother’s Day To My Carbon Copy Sister!

______________________________________________

happy mothers day quotes in spanish - 15 Quotes

Best mother day quotes from son in spanish. We have good mothers day quotes in spanish for you
You can share these mothers day greetings quotes inspirational quotes in spanish. Share on facebook,whatsapp,instagram

 

“El corazón de una madre es el capital que nunca quiebra, y con el cual se puede contar siempre y en todo tiempo con toda seguridad.” – Paolo Mantegazza
“Una madre es la fuerza del amor y la gracia que supera y rinde todas las fuerzas del mal.” – Josep Torras

“Un hombre quiere a su primer amor más que a cualquier otro, a su mujer mejor que nadie, y a su madre la quiere durante más tiempo que a cualquiera.” – Anonymous

“Madre: la palabra más bella pronunciada por el ser humano.” – Khalil Gibran

“Muchas maravillas hay en el mundo; pero la obra maestra es el corazón materno.” – Ernest Bersot

“Gobernar una familia es casi tan difícil como gobernar todo un reino.” – Michel de Montaigne


“Madre es el nombre de Dios en los labios y en los corazones de los niños.” – William Makepeace Thackeray

“Mi madre fue la mujer más bella que conocí. Todo lo que soy se lo debo a mi madre.” – George Washington

“La madre es nuestra providencia sobre la tierra en los primeros años de vida, nuestro apoyo más firme en los años siguientes de la niñez, y nuestra amiga más tierna y leal en los años borrascosos de la juventud.”  – Severo Catalina

“Los únicos brazos que siempre encontrarás cuando necesites un abrazo son los de tu madre.” – Anonymous
♦♦♦♦♦♦
“Amamos a la madre casi sin saberlo; y tan sólo percibimos toda la profundidad de las raíces de este amor en el momento de la última separación.” – Guy de Maupassant
♦♦♦♦♦♦
“Madre hay solo una, no la ames en pasado o futuro. Ámala en presente.” – Pedro Pantoja Santiago
♦♦♦♦♦♦
“El trabajo de un hombre es de sol a sol, pero el trabajo de una madre no termina nunca.” – Anonymous


mothers day Best,Funny quotes from husband

Whose Wife care for their husband as a mother, here some mother day quotes for husbands for their wife.Get mothers day quotes my wife. Best quotes husband to wife on mother day

God has given me a woman that has proven to be a beautiful mother, a wonderful wife, and an amazing friend. I'm thankful to God for you being such a blessing in my life. Happy Mother's Day!
____________________________________________________________
You are one fabulous wife. You are a brilliant mother. You are a phenomenal woman. All that you do makes my life more wonderful than you may ever know. Happy Mother's Day To My Dearest Wife!
______________________________________________________
You're dependable, wonderful, and full of kindness. You're my wife, the mother of our children, and one of my best friends. Because of you my life is filled with smiles, beautiful moments, and true love. Happy Mother's Day!
____________________________________________________________

What is the Difference Between Mother & Wife ? A - One Woman Brings U into this world crying... & the other ensures U Continue to do so.
____________________________________________________________

A beautiful women, a great friend and a wonderful mother. You are all this to me and much more... I feel so lucky and proud to have a mom like you. Happy Women's Day to Mother
____________________________________________________________

A beautiful new beginning for your family and a bundle of love and joy to anticipate. What a wonderful way to spend your first Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day To The Mom-To-Be!
____________________________________________________________

Mommy's love cannot be replaced. It's what keeps kids happy and keeps a smile on each face. It's what we know from the very start. Mommy's love comes purely from the heart. Happy Mother's Day!
____________________________________________________________

You deserve all of the honour and praise for all that you do. You are an excellent mother and sister. You are loved more than you may ever know! Happy Mother's Day!

Mothers day quotes mom passed away - Miss you Mom 


1) No matter what I do to move on from this pain, deep down inside I will always know that I’ll never get to hug my mom again. I miss you.

2) Mom, your death has caged me in pain, agony and misery. But I don’t mind suffering, at least it has set you free. I miss you.

3) The skies look beautiful every day because Heaven cannot contain the beauty that you radiate. I miss you mom.

4) Mom, your memories are my life’s only solace. I miss you.

5) Death thinks it can take you away from me. But it doesn’t know you will always live in my memory. I miss you.

6) All my life I kept wishing to grow older so I could finally move out and do my own thing. But now I wish I could just turn back time to be a child and hug my mom again. I miss you.

7) Mourning was just another word in the dictionary. But after your death, it has become a way of life for me. I miss you mom.

9) The beautiful memories of the times we’ve spent together make me smile, only until the moment when they eventually remind me that you’re no longer here. I miss you.

10) I wish could take back every pain and worry that I ever gave you. I wish that I could just undo, all the moments that made you blue. I miss you mom.



Share these mother day quotes to mother and who care you like mother such as daughter,sister, wife, husband. son. Wish you all very happy mother day and share these mother day quotes in hindi Spanish english on whatsapp facebook twitter Instagram, and sms

No comments